Thursday, January 19, 2012

What type of gas mileage does a 2002 PT Cruiser get?

I'm getting my licence soon and would like to get a car, but I want one with good gas mileage, does the PT Cruiser get good gas mileage? What car would you reccommend?What type of gas mileage does a 2002 PT Cruiser get?
overall 20mpg not very goodWhat type of gas mileage does a 2002 PT Cruiser get?
People that buy PT Cruisers have no interest in mileage, they buy them for the power. Even the brand new ones only get 19 miles per gallon.

Add to that the insurance would be high since it's rated as high powered sports model.

Added: Not to scare you, but evey PT Cruiser I've towed was wrecked, and a fatal accident.What type of gas mileage does a 2002 PT Cruiser get?
www.fueleconomy.gov



This will give any and all informtaion you need.
My mother has a 2003 model of the car and she got 20 to 30 (highway) per gallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment