Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gas Mileage?

Where can I find a gauge that shows my current gas mileage. Something that you find in the prius or mini cooper. I have a 2001 prizm.Gas Mileage?
Do you mean something like this:



http://www.scangauge.com/



I have to warn you that they are NOT particularly accurate. They can show if your gas mileage have increased or decreased (due to changing conditions, tire pressure, etc.). But they are NOT 100% correct in absolute terms - as they (computer) is really making guessing games.





Good Luck...Gas Mileage?
I think I remember seeing one of those devices in a JC Whitney Catalog. I am not sure. I would also ask a very large Auto Parts store such as Pep Boys, Advance and other. There might be something out there. IF you do find one, you would need to find someone who knows about wiring in cars to install. Good Luck.
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment