Thursday, January 12, 2012

What can I expect for gas mileage from a 2000 Toyota Tundra?

I have heard of all the full sized pickups, that Toyota is the worst when it comes to gas mileage. Things may be better now, but the year I'm looking to buy is a 2000 or 2001.



Thanks!What can I expect for gas mileage from a 2000 Toyota Tundra?
It depends if its a 4 wheel drive or a 2 wheel drive. Also If its a maneul or a automatic. If you have a 2 wheel drive manuel you will get 16 city 19 highway. But if you have a 4 wheel drive manual you get 15 city 18 highway. click on the link below to enter your details beens i dont know them. You click on the link then hit the year 2000 then click make then click model and your there. Hope ive been of some assetence.What can I expect for gas mileage from a 2000 Toyota Tundra?
MPG (city) 15



MPG (highway) 18



MPG (combined) 16

No comments:

Post a Comment