Sunday, January 8, 2012

What is a dependable car with good gas mileage and good horsepower?

I'm looking for a car, nothing too new, maybe early 2000's.





I really want something with decent power but that also gets decent gas mileage.





Looking to spend around $7500 for something with under 100k miles.





I've had my eye on the turbo jetta which has decent power and gas mileage.





what other cars are similar?|||I would recommend taking a look at something like a Chevrolet Impala or Cobalt. I would also suggest taking at look at GM Certified Used site where you can get information on used vehicles in your area and search with your specific criteria in case you choose to go that route. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.





Tricia, GM Customer Service.|||Most of the sport compact honda's such as the rsx-s are decent. With turbo cars, generally the turbocharger starts dying out past 100k miles. If you really like jetta's, consider the Vr6. That engine is torquey.

No comments:

Post a Comment