Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I make my Cadillac get better gas mileage?

My grandparents are trying to give me a 1992 Cadillac Deville and Im really worried about not being able to keep gas in it because I go to school in a different city then I live. Is there anything I can get put on the car or something that will make the caddy have better gas mileage? Its the only thing that is really holding me back from taking the car.How do I make my Cadillac get better gas mileage?
Goldensrod for the win. That is not the ideal car to be commuting on a daily basis with. You could make sure the car is well tuned, and the other big thing is making sure your tires have the correct tire inflation. But yeah, selling the Caddy and finding a more fuel efficient vehicle is the way to go.How do I make my Cadillac get better gas mileage?
The 4.9 V8 wont get great gas mileage, one option is to improve the breathing of the car with a more efficient intake system and some improved exhaust. also running the car with out using some of the comfort items like heating and air can do some improvement to the gas mileage. unfortunately its isn't practical to do these modifications and you are better off trying to sell the car for its ~$1,250 sell value and invest in a car that will be more practical to drive your distance on a regular basis.
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment