Thursday, January 19, 2012

How to increase gas mileage of a Ford Bronco?

I was thinking of getting a Ford Bronco seeing as my last car was just totaled. I love everything about the Bronco. I think they're awesome, and so does anybody I ask about them. They say they're reliable, and that they last a long time. The thing is, I know it gets horrible gas mileage. What mods can I do to make mileage better? I know exhaust systems increase mpg, and so do headers, especially because the Bronco's have very restrictive headers. What else can I do to increase the mileage? And is bad mileage as bad as people say it is?How to increase gas mileage of a Ford Bronco?
your best bet is HyperMiling, coast as much as possible..How to increase gas mileage of a Ford Bronco?
You will not believe me, but the most effective mod is a block of wood taped to the under side of the gas pedal. The way you drive has more effect than all those other mods.How to increase gas mileage of a Ford Bronco?
Any mileage gain will be minimal. It's a heavy truck, with real four wheel drive, and built to last. Don't get your hopes up that there's a magic devise that will get you 25mpg.
depends, how much gas do you want to put in when it's $5 a gallon? full size bronco - 15 mph - 18 mph if you're lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment