Thursday, January 12, 2012

How can I get better gas mileage in my '99 Chevy Silverado?

I am looking for ways to improve my gas mileage. I have a camper shell on the truck, should I take it off to take some weight off? What are some easy things I can do to improve my mpg?How can I get better gas mileage in my '99 Chevy Silverado?
A cold air intake will NEVER increase your gas mileage. That's a myth. So don't waste any money on that. Lose weight, that'll help the most.How can I get better gas mileage in my '99 Chevy Silverado?
you can take the camper shell off. ride with your windows up ( knocks off wind restriction. invest in an aftermarket cold air intake... 30 dollars to 50. when i had my honda i cut a hole in the fender wall and ran an aftermarket intake in to it... colder the air better the mpg

No comments:

Post a Comment